Dr. Tamara Lin received her Bachelor’s degree in Nutritional Science from University of California, Berkeley in 2000. Dr. Lin graduated in the top 10 in her class from the University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry in San Francisco in 2003. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and Berkeley Dental Association. Dr. Lin is fluent in Mandarin.
Dr. Lin has vast experience in general family dentistry, aesthetic makeover and implant dentistry. She strives to educate her patients and help them create and maintain beautiful smiles.
All three board certified doctors are committed to their professions and believe in providing the best patient care for their patients
dental emergency San Pablo ca dentist dental office near me, Allied Dentistry Dental office in San Pablo California, (510) 262-0611
The doctors at our practice strongly believe in providing patient education along the way to ensure that patients are involved in the decision-making process. Our entire team works to create an individualized treatment plan and prioritize the oral health and smile of each person who walks through the door.
Allied Dentistry provides comprehensive services including general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry.
Multilingual office: Our diverse staff is fluent in Spanish, Tagalog, Punjabi and Hindi.
Veneers, San Pablo CA, dentist dental office near me, Allied Dentistry Dental office in San Pablo California, (510) 262-0611
- General dentistry: cleanings, fillings, crowns, bridges, and more
- Cosmetic dentistry: teeth whitening, veneers, and other treatments to improve the appearance of your smile
- Restorative dentistry: implants, dentures, and other treatments to replace missing or damaged teeth
- Emergency dentistry: We offer same-day appointments for dental emergencies, such as toothaches and broken teeth
Our team of experienced and compassionate dentists and staff is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality dental care in a warm and welcoming environment. We understand that going to the dentist can be anxiety-provoking, so we do everything we can to make your visit as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
We also offer a variety of payment options to make dental care affordable for everyone. We accept most major dental insurance plans, and we offer financing options for those who qualify.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment and see the Allied Dentistry difference!
Call now: (510) 262-0611 Visit our website: [website link]
Location: 3380 San Pablo Dam Rd # A, San Pablo, CA 94803
Hours: Monday – Friday: 9AM – 5PM Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- “Great work ethic, professional staff and excellent dental work, they take their time to talk to you and make you feel comfortable, don’t push unnecessary dental work and actually listen to your needs!” – Carlos S.
- “Our family has been treated by Allied Dentistry for almost 30 years. They’ve treated my sons, from baby teeth through invisaligns, with competence and professionalism.” – K.I.
- “I’ve been coming here for almost 2 years ( in November) I bring my kids ages 9,10, and 13. I needed to have a lot of work done due to neglecting my teeth. My gums were really sore, and puffy. I was able to save my teeth, and they worked with me with payments. It’s hard to find a dentist that really cares about the health of your teeth than getting the full amount up front.” – Rose T.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Birenderpal Singh Sandhu graduated from the University of Pacific, San Francisco in 1989. He served as teaching faculty, as well as a clinical instructor at the university upon graduating. Dr. Sandhu practiced dentistry across California including the Central Valley, Los Angeles, Sacramento region and the East Bay. He has proudly served the San Pablo community with his expertise in general dentistry for the past 30+ years at Allied Dentistry.
Dr. Sukhdeep Singh Sandhu received his Bachelor’s of Science in Biological Sciences from California State University, Sacramento. He went on to receive his Master’s of Science in Biotechnology at California State University, San Marcos. Then, completed his academic career at the University of Las Vegas, Nevada where he became a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD). He acquired a vast amount of knowledge and experience working with diverse populations across the Las Vegas valley. Dr. Sandhu is a student award winner from the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and is an active member of the American Dental Association. The doctor is also fluent in both, Punjabi and Spanish.
Dr. Sandhu is passionate about serving his community in the East Bay. He joined his father Dr. Birenderpal Sandhu with his practice of 30+ years. He focuses on providing the best patient centered care, ensuring that his patients are comfortable and confident with the work he has done as they leave his office. Dr. Sandhu believes in providing superior work, therefore improving the overall quality of life for his patients.
Dental emergency San Pablo CA dentist near me, Allied Dentistry Dental office in San Pablo California, (510) 262-0611
dental implant – dentist near me placement and restorative dentistry, Allied Dentistry Dental office in San Pablo California, (510) 262-0611
dentures San Pablo ca dentist dental office near me Richmond ca, Allied Dentistry Dental office in San Pablo California, (510) 262-0611