Although Apple Cider Vinegar has an overpowering acidic taste, you don’t have to drink it straight to benefit from its amazing properties. Some of those properties include raw enzymes and the promotion of good bacteria in the digestive tract. In order to avoid the taste, some people will substitute Apple Cider Vinegar for regular vinegar when pickling their favorite vegetables, or pair it with olive oil to make a salad dressing with a little kick. However, by simply diluting Apple Cider Vinegar or adding it to tea before bedtime you can significantly improve several areas of your health.
Consider a few ways that ACV helps if you take it before bedtime:
1. Halitosis You know that awful taste in your mouth that you wake up with in the morning? It’s probably due to too much bacteria in your mouth. Drinking one tablespoon with eight ounces of water and a slice of lemon before bed, will keep that bacteria at bay and let you wake up more refreshed.
2. Lower Blood Sugar Some people have difficulties sleeping because of a peak in their blood sugar level at night. It’s one of the leading causes of insomnia, and it also impedes the body from burning fat. Apple Cider Vinegar lowers blood sugar levels because it increases insulin sensitivity. If you aren’t already on blood sugar medicine, try taking two teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar right before bed each evening and see if you don’t have a more restful night. If you are taking prescription medication for diabetes, please speak with your doctor before using this natural remedy.
3. Hiccups This nice trick overrides nerves in your throat that are responsible for hiccups. If these nerves have to deal with powerful taste in Apple Cider Vinegar, hiccups become less of an issue. For this, you’ll need to drink one undiluted teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar.
4. Sinus Relief If you’ve got a stopped up nose because it’s pollen season again, don’t forget about Apple Cider Vinegar. Rather than reaching for an over-the-counter decongestant, rely on the B vitamins to work with the potassium and magnesium in Apple Cider Vinegar, to loosen up your sinuses so you can breathe easier.
5. Drop Unwanted Pounds More and more people are incorporating Apple Cider Vinegar into their weight loss regimen. However, did you know that not getting a good night’s sleep is also associated with being overweight? Researchers now know that Apple Cider Vinegar inhibits the body when it tries to convert starches into calories. Not only that, but it also reduces your appetite. The pectin it contains actually makes you feel more satisfied, so when it’s time to go to bed and your hungry, sip a little Apple Cider Vinegar tea to feel satisfied and sleep better.
6. Reflux Remedy When your stomach is void of the necessary amount of acid, it tends to move around to do the job that the full amount would easily do. When that happens, some of the acid can sneak up the esophagus and burn your throat. Apple Cider Vinegar helps to replace that stomach acid and balance your intestinal tract. Try a tablespoon with a full glass of water about an hour before lying down.
7. Sore Throat Apple Cider Vinegar is a powerful anti-bacterial. Its acidity helps kill bacteria that live in the back of your throat. If you have a sore throat, in thirty minute intervals, take one teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar. About an hour before bed, drink one teaspoon. After thirty minutes, drink another. Finally, drink the third just before bed.
8. Restless Legs If you have restless legs or are often plagued with leg cramps in the middle of the night, it’s probably a sign that you’re not getting enough potassium in your diet. By adding two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar to eight ounces of water, you can quickly boost your potassium levels and avoid these annoying issues.
9. Upset Stomach Sometimes a simple remedy like Apple Cider Vinegar can settle an upset stomach. Again, by helping restore the pH level in the digestive tract, you can rid yourself of excess gas and even stomach cramping. Try a warm cup of water with one teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to calm an upset stomach.
Disclaimer: The materials and the information contained on Natural Cures channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
이슬비가 내리는 오늘은 사랑하는 그대의 생일날
온종일난 그대를 생각하면서 무엇을 할까 고민했죠
난 가까운 책방에 들러서 예쁜시집에 내맘 담았죠
그다음엔 근처 꽃집으로 가서 빨간 장미 한송일 샀죠
내려온는 비를 맞으며 그대에게 가는길 너무 상퀘해
품속에는 장미 한송이 책한권과 그댈위한 깊은 내 사랑
아름다운 그대를 만난건 하느님께 감사드릴 우연
작은 내맘 알아주는 그대가 있기에 이세상이 난 행복해
Happy birtyday to you
아시아 음식문화 기행 2회-술탄의 땅,제국의 맛: 터키 A Food Taste of Asia #2-Turkish Food 세계인 즐기는 요쿠르트와 케밥의 나라 터키! 터키 요리는 중앙아시아에서 서유럽과 북아프리카까지 세 대륙에 걸쳐 거대한 오스만투르크 제국을 건설했던 역사를 통해, 각 지역의 독특한 조리법이 녹아든 특징을 갖고 있는데, 술탄의 도시 이스탄불을 중심으로 프랑스,중국에 이어 세계 3대 요리로 꼽히는 터키요리의 진수를 소개한다.