The difference between Free & Paid SSL services
There are arguments all over the place and webmasters afraid of being ripped off. The best way to protect yourself is to know enough information to decide for yourself.
1. Hosts that offer free certificates
2. Installing a certificate via plugin
3. Cheap ($30) installations
4. Expensive installations ($299+)
In this video I explain in blogger-friendly language:
– the process of installing SSL
– different types of SSL available
– the type of SSL bloggers need
– 4 methods to install, and pro’s & con’s of each
– the time & cost attached to each of those 4 ssl installation methods
You decide! Free or Paid.